Rate: 1,450 Deposit: 875 Avail: Leased
- 3-bedroom w/ study, 2-bath, 1400 sq ft, w/ laundry, front porch, entertainment deck, and big yards!
- Gorgeous open concept living room-kitchen-dining area meaning lot's of visual and social space!
- Carpet in bedrooms, study, and living room, tile in kitchen and bathrooms!
- Gas clothes dryer!
- Master bedroom w/ desk area!
- Large cabinet-filled kitchen, bar-top dining, and lots of cabinet space!
- Two full bathrooms!
- Large bedroom closets!
- Large windows with aluminum blinds and stylish brushed nickel curtain rods!
- Contemporary ceiling fans in all rooms!
- Large open backyard w/ privacy fence!
- Attentive owner takes care of grass-cutting for you!
- Pet friendly (Pet Policy)
Convenience - Location!
- 1/4 - 1/2 block to UofA transit stops - to and from academic campus - 8 min!
- 5 min bike ride to Bike Trail Marketplace and Columbus House Brewery!
- Short easy bike ride or walk to grocery store, bank, dining at Four Corners Kitchen, music, dining, and drink at Mojo's Pints and Pies...perhaps outside at its covered patio, and finger food and drink at Sit & Spin, the area's best little launderette!
- Enjoy door-to-door convenience from grocery store to your home's front door or use UofA transit's direct route home after class to stop at Harp's Grocery Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to E-Z Mart Gas Station & Convenience Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to beautiful paved NWA Regional Greenway - A wealth of beauty and activity on miles of trail. 10-min bike ride on the trail to:
Health, Security & Environment - We've got you covered!
- Smoke-free (Inside and out!)
- We use zero VOC-emitting ceiling paint, low VOC-emitting wall paint
- GREEN SEAL™, EcoLogo™, US EPA DfE, and CRI™ - certified cleaning products used exclusively whenever reasonably possible, subject to availability, and in that order of preference
- Mercury-free thermostat
- Smoke detectors in all bedrooms and kitchen / dining / living room area
- Privacy fence around backyard
- Insulated steel front door with deadbolt and peep hole
- No application of toxic landscaping chemicals
- Energy-efficient bright lighting in kitchen and warm white interior lighting elsewhere (CFLs, and T5's used, no incandescents)
- International Dark Sky Association-approved energy efficient exterior lighting (CFL's)
- Heavily insulated attic (R-50), a full 12 R-values above building code with exterior walls at R-13
- Natural gas-fueled furnace located in conditioned well-sealed closet together with natural gas-fueled water heater set at US DOE recommended 120° F
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm) high-efficiency water- amplifying showerhead - not the standard 2.5 gpm
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.5 gpm faucet aerators - not the conventional 2.0 gpm
- Curbside recycling pickup
- Level II (i.e., faster)- Ready charging for Plug-in Electric Vehicles and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
* * * Northwest Arkansas' original sustainability-thinking rental housing * * *