Rate: 1,700 Deposit: 1,025 Avail: Leased
- 4-bedroom 2-bath, 1400 sq ft, w/ laundry, front porch, entertainment deck, and big yards!
- Gorgeous open concept living room-kitchen-dining area meaning lot's of visual and social space!
- Carpet in bedrooms, study, and living room, tile in kitchen and bathrooms!
- Gas clothes dryer!
- Master bedroom w/ desk area!
- Large cabinet-filled kitchen, bar-top dining, and lots of cabinet space!
- Two full bathrooms!
- Large bedroom closets!
- Large windows with aluminum blinds and stylish brushed nickel curtain rods!
- Contemporary ceiling fans in all rooms!
- Large open backyard w/ privacy fence!
- Attentive owner takes care of grass-cutting for you!
- Pet friendly (Pet Policy)
Convenience - Location!
- 1/4 - 1/2 block to UofA transit stops - to and from academic campus - 8 min!
- 5 min bike ride to Nomads Trailside, Fossil Cove Brewing Co, Bike Trail Marketplace and Columbus House Brewery!
- Short easy bike ride or walk to grocery shopping at Harps Food Stores and Magasin International Grocery, banking at ARVEST Bank, dining at Eclectic Kitchen, Renzo's Pasta & Steak House, music, dining, and drink at Mojo's Pints and Pies...perhaps outside at its covered patio, or at the patio at Leverett Lounge, and then there's more dining at K-Fash Mediterranean Cuisine, Lucky Luke's BBQ, and Sabor Quacamole!
- Enjoy door-to-door convenience from grocery store to your home's front door or use UofA transit's direct route home after class to stop at Harp's Grocery Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to E-Z Mart Gas Station & Convenience Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to beautiful paved NWA Regional Greenway - A wealth of beauty and activity on miles of trail. 10-min bike ride on the trail to:
Health, Security & Environment - We've got you covered!
- Smoke-free (Inside and out!)
- Mercury-free thermostat
- Smoke detectors in all bedrooms and kitchen / dining / living room area
- Privacy fence around backyard
- Insulated steel front door with deadbolt and peep hole
- No application of toxic landscaping chemicals
- Energy-efficient bright lighting in kitchen and warm white interior lighting elsewhere (LEDs, and T5's used, no incandescents)
- International Dark Sky Association-approved energy efficient exterior lighting (CFL's)
- Heavily insulated attic (R-50), a full 12 R-values above building code with exterior walls at R-13
- Natural gas-fueled furnace located in conditioned well-sealed closet together with natural gas-fueled water heater set at US DOE recommended 120° F
- Water proof scratch resistant luxury vinyl planking (LVP) in the living room and hall and carpet in the bedrooms
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated windows
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated Tier 3 (i.e., best) rated High Efficiency (HE) clothes washer
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm) high-efficiency water- amplifying showerheads - not the standard 2.5 gpm
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.5 gpm faucet aerators - not the conventional 2.0 gpm
- Curbside recycling pickup
- Level II (i.e., faster) - Ready charging for Plug-in Electric Vehicles and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
* * * Northwest Arkansas' original sustainability-thinking rental housing * * *