Rate: 950 Deposit: 600 Avail: Leased
- 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath, 1,086 sq ft w/ private patio and balcony
- Gorgeous open concept living room-kitchen-dining area meaning lot's of visual and social space!
- Master bedroom w/ full bath, walk-in closet, and balcony for two!
- Second bedroom w/ full bath and two closets!
- Laundry area w/ washer & dryer
- Half bath for visitors!
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, glass top cooking range and over-the-range microwave!
- Modern ceiling fans throughout!
- Carpeted bedrooms and stairs, faux wood living room floor!
- Oak cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms!
- Cute storage closet under staircase with another off the patio!
- Quality modern brushed-nickel fixtures and window treatments!
- Pet friendly (Pet Policy)
Convenience - Location!
- 1/4 - 1/2 block to UofA transit stops - to and from academic campus - 8 min!
- 5 min bike ride to Bike Trail Marketplace and Columbus House Brewery!
- Short easy bike ride or walk to grocery store, bank, dining at Four Corners Kitchen, music, dining, and drink at Mojo's Pints and Pies...perhaps outside at its covered patio, and finger food and drink at Sit & Spin, the area's best little launderette!
- Enjoy door-to-door convenience from grocery store to your home's front door or use UofA transit's direct route home after class to stop at Harp's Grocery Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to E-Z Mart Gas Station & Convenience Store
- 1/2 - 1 block to beautiful paved NWA Regional Greenway - A wealth of beauty and activity on miles of trail. 10-min bike ride on the trail to:
Health, Security & Environment - We've got you covered!
- Smoke-free (Inside and out!)
- Zero VOC-emitting ceiling paint, low VOC-emitting wall paint
- Mercury-free thermostat
- y whenever reasonably possible, subject to availability, and in that order of preference
- Long-life smoke detectors throughout
- Off-street parking
- Insulated steel exterior door
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® Tier 3 (i.e., best) rated High Efficiency (HE) clothes washer and dryer
- Energy efficient warm white interior lighting (LED, CFL and T5), no energy wasteful incandescent
- Heavily insulated attic (R-50, a full 12 R-values above building code!) with exterior walls at R-13
- International Dark Sky Association-approved energy efficient exterior lighting
* * * Northwest Arkansas' original sustainability-thinking rental housing * * *