Rate: 875 Deposit: 550 Avail: Leased
- 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath, 1,000 sq ft w/ carport
- Large natural light enabling living room bay window
- New HE washer & dryer
- Half bath for visitors
- New refrigerator and dishwasher
- Variety-offering summer-cooling tile floor in living room and kitchen
- Newly carpeted stairs, hall and bedrooms
- Large bedrooms with closets having lots of shelf space
- Modern ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Quality modern red oak-mounted brushed-nickel window treatments AND white aluminum blinds
- Deep comfort-minded and utility cost-saving energy and water efficiency retrofits
- Cute storage closet under staircase
- Pet friendly (Pet Policy)
Convenience - Location!
- 50 feet to UofA transit stop - to and from academic campus - 8 min!
- 5 min bike ride to Bike Trail Marketplace and Columbus House Brewery!
- Short easy bike ride or walk to grocery store, bank, dining at Four Corners Kitchen, music, dining, and drink at Mojo's Pints and Pies...perhaps outside at its covered patio, and finger food and drink at Sit & Spin, the area's best little launderette!
- Enjoy door-to-door convenience from grocery store to your home's front door or use UofA transit's direct route home after class to stop at Harp's Grocery Store!
- 2 blocks to E-Z Mart Gas Station & Convenience Store!
- 150 yds to beautiful paved NWA Regional Greenway - A wealth of beauty and activity on miles of trail. 10-min bike ride on the trail to:
Health, Security & Environment - We've got you covered!
- Low VOC-emitting wall paint
- Mercury-free programmable thermostat
- GREEN SEAL™, EcoLogo™, US EPA DfE, and CRI™ - certified cleaning products used exclusively whenever reasonably possible, subject to availability, and in that order of preference
- Off-street parking
- Insulated steel exterior doors
- Long-life smoke detectors throughout
- Energy-efficient warm white interior lighting (LED, CFL and T5), no energy wasteful incandescent
- International Dark Sky Association-approved energy efficient exterior lighting (LED's)
- 100% recycled PET (Pop bottles) carpet fibers
- HVAC ductwork located in conditioned space, not in an energy sapping hot - cold attic
- Incredibly energy efficient 20 SEER mini-split heat pump for cooling and heating
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® Tier 3 (i.e., best) rated High Efficiency (HE) clothes washer
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated refrigerator
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated dishwasher
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf) toilets
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.50 gallons per minute (gpm) high-efficiency water-amplifying showerhead - not the standard 2.5 gpm!
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.50 gpm vanity faucet aerators - not the conventional 2.0 gpm!
* * * Northwest Arkansas' original sustainability-thinking rental housing * * *