Rate: 2,200 Deposit: 1,350 Avail: Leased
- 3-bedroom, 2-bath, 1,336 sq ft w/ front porch, patio, garage, shaded spacious open backyard
- Gorgeous huge open concept living room-kitchen-dining area meaning lot's of visual and social space!
- Master bedroom w/ full-on suite bath and walk-in closet!
- Laundry room w/ washer/dryer + wash basin and storage space!
- Fully insulated made-over garage w/ extra refrigerator and lots and lots of modern shelf space!
- Modern ceiling fans throughout
- Beautiful hardwood red oak floor in bedrooms and livingroom, versatile ceramic tile in kitchen / dining area and bathrooms!
- Solid wood cabinets in kitchen and beautiful red oak cabinets in bathrooms!
- Lots of BIG double-hung windows w/ screens, closet, shelf, and storage space!
- Quality modern brushed-nickel fixtures and window treatments AND white aluminum blinds!
- Deep comfort-minded and utility cost-saving energy and water efficiency retrofits!
- Large front yard and even larger open backyard w/ fence, large maple shade tree!
- Attentive owner takes care of grass-cutting for you!
- Pet (Cats) friendly (Pet Policy)
Convenience - Location!
- 1/4 - 1/2 block to UofA transit stops - to and from academic campus - 8 min!
- 5 min bike ride to Bike Trail Marketplace and Columbus House Brewery!
- Short easy bike ride or walk to grocery store, bank, dining at Four Corners Kitchen, music, dining, and drink at Mojo's Pints and Pies...perhaps outside at its covered patio, and finger food and drink at Sit & Spin, the area's best little launderette!
- Enjoy door-to-door convenience from grocery store to your home's front door or use UofA transit's direct route home after class to stop at Harp's Grocery Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to E-Z Mart Gas Station & Convenience Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to beautiful paved NWA Regional Greenway - A wealth of beauty and activity on miles of trail. 10-min bike ride on the trail to:
Health, Security & Environment - We've got you covered!
- Smoke-free (Inside and out!)
- Zero VOC-emitting ceiling paint, low VOC-emitting wall paint
- GREEN SEAL™, EcoLogo™, US EPA DfE, and CRI™ - certified cleaning products used exclusively whenever reasonably possible, subject to availability, and in that order of preference
- Off-street parking
- Insulated steel exterior doors with deadbolt locks
- Smoke detectors in all bedrooms and kitchen / dining / living room area
- No application of toxic landscaping chemicals
- Mercury-free thermostat
- Energy-efficient warm white interior and exterior Dark Sky-conforming lighting (CFL's and T8's)
- Blower Door Test: Air Infiltration tested out at only 5.2 Air Changes Per Hour! - better than building code for new houses (no more than 7 air changes per hour)!
- HVAC Duct Test: Duct-Leakage-to-Outside tested out at only 6%, better than building code for new houses (no more than 8%)!
- HVAC ductwork sealed and wrapped in R-8 insulation, not the conventional R-6, and located in moderate temperature crawlspace, not a hot - cold attic!
- Heavily insulated attic (R-50, a full 12 R-values above building code!) with exterior walls at R-13
- Heavily insulated crawlspace (R-30, a full 11 R-values above building code!)
- Natural gas fueled water heater set at US DOE recommended 120° F, located in conditioned closet
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated windows
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated dishwasher
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® refrigerator
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated stacked HE clothes washer and gas dryer
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.0/1.6 gallons per flush (gpf) dual flush High Efficiency Toilets (HET)
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm) high-efficiency water- amplifying showerheads - not the standard 2.5 gpm
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.5 gpm faucet aerators - not the conventional 2.0 gpm
- Curbside recycling pickup
- A tree-canopy development program (carbon sequestering and energy conserving)
- Level II (i.e., faster) - Ready charging for Plug-in Electric Vehicles and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
* * * Northwest Arkansas' original sustainability-thinking rental housing * * *