Rate: 1,200 Deposit: 725 Avail: Leased
- 3-bedroom, 1.5-bath, 1,196 sq ft w/ entertainment deck, covered carport
- Gorgeous open concept living room-kitchen-dining area meaning lot's of visual and social space!
- Sold wood cabinet-filled kitchen w/ pantry having more shelf space than you'll know what to do with!
- Huge bedroom closets!
- Modern ceiling fans throughout!
- Variety offering summer-cooling tile floors throughout!
- Lots of double-hung windows w/screens!
- Quality modern brushed-nickel window treatments AND white aluminum blinds!
- Lots of windows w/ screens, closet, shelf, and storage space!
- Deep comfort-minded and utility cost-saving energy and water efficiency retrofits!
- Large front yard and HUGE open backyard with large shade trees, and lots of birds and squirrels
- Attentive owner takes care of grass-cutting for you!
- Pet (Cats) friendly (Pet Policy)
Convenience - Location!
- 1/4 - 1/2 block to UofA transit stops - to and from academic campus - 8 min!
- 5 min bike ride to Bike Trail Marketplace and Columbus House Brewery!
- Short easy bike ride or walk to grocery store, bank, dining at Four Corners Kitchen, music, dining, and drink at Mojo's Pints and Pies...perhaps outside at its covered patio, and finger food and drink at Sit & Spin, the area's best little launderette!
- Enjoy door-to-door convenience from grocery store to your home's front door or use UofA transit's direct route home after class to stop at Harp's Grocery Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to E-Z Mart Gas Station & Convenience Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to beautiful paved NWA Regional Greenway - A wealth of beauty and activity on miles of trail. 10-min bike ride on the trail to:
Health, Security & Environment - We've got you covered!
- Smoke-free (Inside and out!)
- Zero VOC-emitting ceiling paint, low VOC-emitting wall paint
- GREEN SEAL™, EcoLogo™, US EPA DfE, and CRI™ - certified cleaning products used exclusively whenever reasonably possible, subject to availability, and in that order of preference
- Off-street parking
- Insulated steel exterior doors with deadbolt locks
- Long-life smoke detectors
- No application of toxic landscaping chemicals
- Mercury-free thermostat
- Energy-efficient warm white interior lighting (CFL's, T8's, and T5's)
- International Dark Sky Association-approved energy efficient exterior lighting (CFL's)
- HVAC ductwork located in sealed under-slab condition, not in an energy sapping hot - cold attic
- Heavily insulated attic (R-50, a full 12 R-values above building code!) with exterior walls at R-13
- Natural gas fueled water heater set at US DOE recommended 120° F, located in conditioned closet
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated windows
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® Tier 3 (i.e., best) rated High Efficiency (HE) clothes washer
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated refrigerator
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated dishwasher
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf) High Efficiency Toilet (HET)
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 2.0 gallons per minute (gpm) or better high-efficiency water- amplifying showerhead - not the standard 2.5 gpm
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.5 gpm faucet aerators - not the conventional 2.0 gpm
- Curbside recycling pickup
- A tree-canopy development program (carbon sequestering and energy conserving)
- Level II (i.e., faster) - Ready charging for Plug-in Electric Vehicles and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
* * * Northwest Arkansas' original sustainability-thinking rental housing * * *