Rate: 1,250 Deposit: 750 Avail: Jul 1
- 3-bedroom, 1.5-bath, 1,196 sq ft w/ entertainment deck, covered carport
- Gorgeous open concept living room-kitchen-dining area meaning lot's of visual and social space!
- Sold wood cabinet-filled kitchen w/ pantry having more shelf space than you'll know what to do with!
- Washer / Dryer!
- Huge bedroom closets!
- Modern ceiling fans throughout!
- Variety offering summer-cooling tile floors throughout!
- Lots of double-hung windows w/ screens!
- Quality modern brushed-nickel window treatments AND white aluminum blinds!
- Lots of closet, shelf, and storage space!
- Deep comfort-minded and utility cost-saving energy and water efficiency retrofits!
- Large front yard and HUGE open backyard with large shade trees, and lots of birds and squirrels
- Attentive owner takes care of grass-cutting for you!
- Pet (Cats) friendly (Pet Policy)
Convenience - Location!
Health, Security & Environment - We've got you covered!
- Smoke-free (Inside and out!)
- Zero VOC-emitting ceiling paint, low VOC-emitting wall paint
- GREEN SEAL™, EcoLogo™, US EPA DfE, and CRI™ - certified cleaning products used exclusively whenever reasonably possible, subject to availability, and in that order of preference
- Off-street parking
- Insulated steel exterior doors with deadbolt locks
- Long-life smoke detectors
- No application of toxic landscaping chemicals
- Mercury-free thermostat
- Energy-efficient warm white interior lighting (CFL's, T8's, and T5's)
- International Dark Sky Association-approved energy efficient exterior lighting (CFL's)
- HVAC ductwork located in sealed under-slab condition, not in an energy sapping hot - cold attic
- Heavily insulated attic (R-50, a full 12 R-values above building code!) with exterior walls at R-13
- Natural gas fueled water heater set at US DOE recommended 120° F, located in conditioned closet
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated windows
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® Tier 3 (i.e., best) rated High Efficiency (HE) clothes washer
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated refrigerator
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated dishwasher
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf) High Efficiency Toilet (HET)
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 2.0 gallons per minute (gpm) or better high-efficiency water- amplifying showerhead - not the standard 2.5 gpm
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.5 gpm faucet aerators - not the conventional 2.0 gpm
- Curbside recycling pickup
- A tree-canopy development program
- Level II (i.e., faster) - Ready charging for Plug-in Electric Vehicles and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
* * * Northwest Arkansas' original sustainability-thinking rental housing * * *