Rate: 1,200 Deposit: 725 Avail: Leased
- 3-bedroom, 1.5-bath, 1,125 sq ft w/ entertainment deck and both a covered carport and veranda!
- Gorgeous open concept living room-kitchen-dining area meaning lot's of visual and social space!
- Cabinet-filled kitchen w/ pantry having more shelf space than you'll know what to do with!
- Huge bedroom closets!
- Modern ceiling fans!
- Faux wood floors in living room and bedrooms, tile floor in kitchen, dining, and bathrooms!
- White aluminum blinds with brushed nickel curtain rods above all windows!
- Lots of windows w/ screens, closet, shelf, and storage space!
- Large front yard and backyard!
- Attentive owner takes care of grass-cutting for you!
- Pet friendly (Pet Policy)
Convenience - Location!
- 1/2 block to UofA transit stops - to and from academic campus - 8 min!
- 5 min bike ride to Bike Trail Marketplace and Columbus House Brewery!
- Short easy bike ride or walk to grocery store, bank, dining at Four Corners Kitchen, music, dining, and drink at Mojo's Pints and Pies...perhaps outside at its covered patio, and finger food and drink at Sit & Spin, the area's best little launderette!
- Enjoy door-to-door convenience from grocery store to your home's front door or use UofA transit's direct route home after class to stop at Harp's Grocery Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to E-Z Mart Gas Station & Convenience Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to beautiful paved NWA Regional Greenway - A wealth of beauty and activity on miles of trail. 10-min bike ride on the trail to:
Health, Security & Environment - We've got you covered!
- Smoke-free (Inside and out!)
- GREEN SEAL™, EcoLogo™, US EPA DfE, and CRI™ - certified cleaning products used exclusively whenever reasonably possible, subject to availability, and in that order of preference
- Off-street parking
- Insulated steel exterior doors with deadbolt locks
- Long-life smoke detectors
- No application of toxic landscaping chemicals
- Mercury-free thermostat
- Energy-efficient warm white interior lighting (CFL's and T8's)
- International Dark Sky Association-approved energy efficient exterior lighting (CFL's)
- HVAC ductwork located in sealed under-slab condition, not in an energy sapping hot - cold attic
- Natural gas fueled water heater set at US DOE recommended 120° F, located in conditioned closet
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® Tier 3 (i.e., best) rated High Efficiency (HE) clothes washer
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated refrigerator
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated dishwasher
- Curbside recycling pickup
* * * Northwest Arkansas' original sustainability-thinking rental housing * * *