Rate: 1,525 Deposit: 900 Avail: Leased
- 3-bedroom, 2-bath,1330 sq ft, w/ laundry room, front porch, patio, two-car garage, and big yards!
- Gorgeous open concept living room-kitchen-dining area meaning lot's of visual and social space!
- Master bedroom w/ full on-suite bath!
- Large cabinet-filled kitchen w/ walk-in pantry w/ more shelf space than you'll know what to do with!
- Solid red oak butcher block bar top!
- Washer/dryer...and in a laundry/mudroom!
- Huge bedroom closets w/ modern white wire-frame shelving / clothes hanging treatments!
- Modern ceiling fans throughout!
- Variety offering summer-cooling tile floors throughout!
- Lots of BIG double-hung windows w/ screens!
- Quality modern red oak-mounted brushed-nickel window treatments AND white aluminum blinds!
- Beautiful window treatment-matching corner shelves in each bedroom!
- Deep comfort-minded and utility cost-saving energy and water efficiency retrofits!
- Large front yard and even larger open backyard w/ fence!
- Attentive owner takes care of grass-cutting for you!
- Pet friendly (Pet Policy)
Convenience - Location!
- 1/4 - 1/2 block to UofA transit stops - to and from academic campus - 8 min!
- 5 min bike ride to Nomads Trailside, Fossil Cove Brewing Co, Bike Trail Marketplace and Columbus House Brewery!
- Short easy bike ride or walk to grocery shopping at Harps Food Stores and Magasin International Grocery, banking at ARVEST Bank, dining at Eclectic Kitchen, Renzo's Pasta & Steak House, music, dining, and drink at Mojo's Pints and Pies...perhaps outside at its covered patio, or at the patio at Leverett Lounge, and then there's more dining at K-Fash Mediterranean Cuisine, Lucky Luke's BBQ, and Sabor Quacamole!
- Enjoy door-to-door convenience from grocery store to your home's front door or use UofA transit's direct route home after class to stop at Harp's Grocery Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to E-Z Mart Gas Station & Convenience Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to beautiful paved NWA Regional Greenway - A wealth of beauty and activity on miles of trail. 10-min bike ride on the trail to:
Health, Security & Environment - We've got you covered!
- Smoke-free (Inside and out!)
- Zero VOC-emitting ceiling paint, low VOC-emitting wall paint
- GREEN SEAL™, EcoLogo™, US EPA DfE, and CRI™ - certified cleaning products used exclusively whenever reasonably possible, subject to availability, and in that order of preference
- Garage offering extensive secure parking and storage space
- Insulated steel exterior doors with deadbolt locks, front door with peep hole
- Smoke detectors in all bedrooms and kitchen / dining / living room area
- No application of toxic landscaping chemicals
- Mercury-free thermostat
- Energy-efficient bright lighting in kitchen and warm white interior lighting elsewhere (LEDs, CFLs, T8's, and T5's used, no incandescents)
- International Dark Sky Association-approved energy efficient exterior lighting (CFL's)
- HVAC ductwork located in conditioned space, not an energy sapping hot - cold attic
- Heavily insulated attic (R-50, a full 12 R-values above building code!) with exterior walls at R-13
- Natural gas-fueled furnace located in conditioned well-sealed closet together with natural gas-fueled water heater set at US DOE recommended 120° F
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated windows
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® Tier 3 (i.e., best) rated High Efficiency (HE) clothes washer
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated refrigerator
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated dishwasher
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled High Efficiency Toilets (HET), one dual flush rated at 1.0/1.6 gallons per flush (gpf) and one single flush rated at 1.28 gpf
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm) high-efficiency water- amplifying showerhead - not the standard 2.5 gpm
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.5 gpm faucet aerators - not the conventional 2.0 gpm
- Curbside recycling pickup
- A tree-canopy development program (carbon sequestering and energy conserving)
- Level II (i.e., faster) - Ready charging for Plug-in Electric Vehicles and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
* * * Northwest Arkansas' original sustainability-thinking rental housing * * *