Rate: 1,450 Deposit: 875 Avail: Leased
- 3-bedroom, 2-bath,1330 sq ft, w/ laundry room, front porch, patio, two-car garage, and big yards!
- Gorgeous open concept living room-kitchen-dining area meaning lot's of visual and social space!
- Master bedroom w/ full on-suite bath!
- Large cabinet-filled kitchen w/ walk-in pantry w/ more shelf space than you'll know what to do with!
- Solid red oak butcher block bar top!
- Washer/dryer...and in a laundry/mudroom!
- Huge bedroom closets w/ modern white wire-frame shelving / clothes hanging treatments!
- Modern ceiling fans throughout!
- Variety offering summer-cooling tile floors throughout!
- Lots of BIG double-hung windows w/ screens!
- Quality modern red oak-mounted brushed-nickel window treatments AND white aluminum blinds!
- Beautiful window treatment-matching corner shelves in each bedroom!
- Deep comfort-minded and utility cost-saving energy and water efficiency retrofits!
- Large front yard and even larger open backyard w/ fence!
- Attentive owner takes care of grass-cutting for you!
- Pet friendly (Pet Policy)
Convenience - Location!
- 1/4 - 1/2 block to UofA transit stops - to and from academic campus - 8 min!
- 5 min bike ride to Bike Trail Marketplace and Columbus House Brewery!
- Short easy bike ride or walk to grocery store, bank, dining at Four Corners Kitchen, music, dining, and drink at Mojo's Pints and Pies...perhaps outside at its covered patio, and finger food and drink at Sit & Spin, the area's best little launderette!
- Enjoy door-to-door convenience from grocery store to your home's front door or use UofA transit's direct route home after class to stop at Harp's Grocery Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to E-Z Mart Gas Station & Convenience Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to beautiful paved NWA Regional Greenway - A wealth of beauty and activity on miles of trail. 10-min bike ride on the trail to:
Health, Security & Environment - We've got you covered!
- Smoke-free (Inside and out!)
- Zero VOC-emitting ceiling paint, low VOC-emitting wall paint
- GREEN SEAL™, EcoLogo™, US EPA DfE, and CRI™ - certified cleaning products used exclusively whenever reasonably possible, subject to availability, and in that order of preference
- Garage offering extensive secure parking and storage space
- Insulated steel exterior doors with deadbolt locks, front door with peep hole
- Smoke detectors in all bedrooms and kitchen / dining / living room area
- No application of toxic landscaping chemicals
- Mercury-free thermostat
- Energy-efficient bright lighting in kitchen and warm white interior lighting elsewhere (LEDs, CFLs, T8's, and T5's used, no incandescents)
- International Dark Sky Association-approved energy efficient exterior lighting (CFL's)
- HVAC ductwork located in conditioned space, not an energy sapping hot - cold attic
- Heavily insulated attic (R-50, a full 12 R-values above building code!) with exterior walls at R-13
- Natural gas-fueled furnace located in conditioned well-sealed closet together with natural gas-fueled water heater set at US DOE recommended 120° F
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated windows
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® Tier 3 (i.e., best) rated High Efficiency (HE) clothes washer
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated refrigerator
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated dishwasher
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled High Efficiency Toilets (HET), one dual flush rated at 1.0/1.6 gallons per flush (gpf) and one single flush rated at 1.28 gpf
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm) high-efficiency water- amplifying showerhead - not the standard 2.5 gpm
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.5 gpm faucet aerators - not the conventional 2.0 gpm
- Curbside recycling pickup
- A tree-canopy development program (carbon sequestering and energy conserving)
- Level II (i.e., faster) - Ready charging for Plug-in Electric Vehicles and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
* * * Northwest Arkansas' original sustainability-thinking rental housing * * *