Rate: 1,500 Deposit: 900 Avail: Leased
- 3-bedroom, 2-bath, 1,325 sq ft w/ screen porch and laundry/mudroom, and covered carport!
- Gorgeous open concept living room-kitchen-dining area meaning lot's of visual and social space!
- Master bedroom w/ full-on suite bath!
- Large cabinet-filled kitchen w/ pantry!
- Washer/dryer...and in a laundry/mudroom area having lots of shelf and clothes hanging space!
- Ceiling fans throughout!
- Beautiful hardwood red oak floor in bedrooms and livingroom, versatile ceramic tile in kitchen / dining area and bathrooms!
- Natural finish solid hardwood red oak cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms!
- Lots of BIG double-hung windows w/ screens, closet, shelf, and storage space!
- Quality modern brushed-nickel fixtures and window treatments AND white aluminum blinds!
- Deep comfort-minded and utility cost-saving energy and water efficiency retrofits!
- Large front yard and even larger open backyard w/ fence, large maple shade tree!
- Attentive owner takes care of grass-cutting for you!
- Pet friendly (Pet Policy)
Convenience - Location!
Health, Security & Environment - We've got you covered!
- Smoke-free (Inside and out!)
- Zero VOC-emitting ceiling paint, low VOC-emitting wall paint
- GREEN SEAL™, EcoLogo™, US EPA DfE, and CRI™ - certified cleaning products used exclusively whenever reasonably possible, subject to availability, and in that order of preference
- Off-street parking
- Insulated steel exterior doors with deadbolt locks
- Smoke detectors in all bedrooms and kitchen / dining / living room area
- No application of toxic landscaping chemicals
- Mercury-free thermostat
- Energy-efficient warm white interior lighting (CFL's, T8's, and T5's)
- International Dark Sky Association-approved energy efficient exterior lighting (CFL's)
- Blower Door Test: Air Infiltration tested out at only 3.5 Air Changes Per Hour! - better than building code for new houses (no more than 7 air changes per hour)!
- HVAC Duct Test: Duct-Leakage-to-Outside tested out at only 5%, way better than building code for new houses (no more than 8%)!
- HVAC ductwork wrapped in R-8 insulation, not the conventional R-6, and located in moderate temperature crawlspace not a hot - cold attic
- Heavily insulated attic (R-50, a full 12 R-values above building code!) with exterior walls at R-13
- Heavily insulated crawlspace (R-30, a full 11 R-values above building code!)
- Natural gas fueled cooking range
- Natural gas fueled water heater set at US DOE recommended 120° F, located in well-sealed closet
- Natural gas fueled furnace located in conditioned well-sealed closet
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated windows
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® Tier 3 (i.e., best) rated High Efficiency (HE) clothes washer
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated refrigerator
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated dishwasher
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf) High Efficiency Toilets (HET)
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 2.0 gallons per minute (gpm) or better high-efficiency water- amplifying showerheads - not the standard 2.5 gpm
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.5 gpm faucet aerators - not the conventional 2.0 gpm
- Curbside recycling pickup
- A tree-canopy development program (carbon sequestering and energy conserving)
- Level II (i.e., faster) - Ready charging for Plug-in Electric Vehicles and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- ...and we're working on more!
* * * Northwest Arkansas' original sustainability-thinking rental housing * * *