Rate: 1075 Deposit: 650 Avail: Leased
- 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath, 1,086 sq ft w/ private patio and balcony
- Gorgeous open concept living room-kitchen-dining area meaning lot's of visual and social space!
- Master bedroom w/ full bath, walk-in closet, and balcony for two!
- Second bedroom w/ full bath and two closets!
- New HE washer & dryer!
- Half bath for visitors
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, cooking range, and over-the-range microwave!
- Modern ceiling fans
- Newly carpeted bedrooms, hall, and stairs, refinished wood floor in living room, tile floor in kitchen
- Lots of kitchen cabinet space
- Cute storage closet under staircase with another off the patio
- Quality modern brushed-nickel fixtures and window treatments
- Pet friendly (Pet Policy)
Convenience - Location!
- 1/4 - 1/2 block to UofA transit stops - to and from academic campus - 8 min!
- 5 min bike ride to Nomads Trailside, Fossil Cove Brewing Co, Bike Trail Marketplace and Columbus House Brewery!
- Short easy bike ride or walk to grocery shopping at Harps Food Stores and Magasin International Grocery, banking at ARVEST Bank, dining at Eclectic Kitchen, Renzo's Pasta & Steak House, music, dining, and drink at Mojo's Pints and Pies...perhaps outside at its covered patio, or at the patio at Leverett Lounge, and then there's more dining at K-Fash Mediterranean Cuisine, Lucky Luke's BBQ, and Sabor Quacamole!
- Enjoy door-to-door convenience from grocery store to your home's front door or use UofA transit's direct route home after class to stop at Harp's Grocery Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to E-Z Mart Gas Station & Convenience Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to beautiful paved NWA Regional Greenway - A wealth of beauty and activity on miles of trail. 10-min bike ride on the trail to:
Health, Security & Environment - We've got you covered!
- Smoke-free (Inside and out!)
- Zero VOC-emitting ceiling paint, low VOC-emitting wall paint
- Mercury-free thermostat
- GREEN SEAL™, EcoLogo™, US EPA DfE, and CRI™ - certified cleaning products used exclusively whenever reasonably possible, subject to availability, and in that order of preference
- Off-street parking
- Long-life smoke detectors throughout
- No application of toxic landscaping chemicals
- Insulated steel exterior door
- Energy efficient warm white interior lighting (LED, CFL and T5), no energy wasteful incandescent
- 100% recycled PET (Pop bottles) carpet fibers
- International Dark Sky Association-approved energy efficient exterior lighting
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® Tier 3 (i.e., best) rated High Efficiency (HE) clothes washer
* * * Northwest Arkansas' original sustainability-thinking rental housing * * *