Rate: 1250 Deposit: 750 Avail: Leased
- 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath, 1,086 sq ft w/ private patio and balcony
- Gorgeous open concept living room-kitchen-dining area meaning lot's of visual and social space!
- Master bedroom w/ full-on suite bath, walk-in closet, and balcony for two!
- Second bedroom w/ full-on suite bath and two closets!
- Laundry area w/ washer & dryer
- Half bath for visitors
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, glass top cooking range and over-the-range microwave!
- Modern ceiling fans throughout
- Carpeted bedrooms, upstairs hall, and stairs with tile floor in living room and kitchen
- Oak cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms
- Cute storage closet under staircase with another off the patio
- Quality modern brushed-nickel fixtures and window treatments
- Pet friendly (Pet Policy)
Convenience - Location!
- "Very Bikeable" - 81 of 100 possible points by Walk Score™
- 1/4 block to UofA transit stops - to and from academic campus - 8 min!
- 5 min bike ride to Nomads Trailside, Fossil Cove Brewing Co, and Columbus House Brewery!
- Short easy bike ride or walk to grocery shopping at Harps Food Stores and Magasin International Grocery, dining at City Park and Eclectic Kitchen, or on the patio at Leverett Lounge, and then there's K-Fash Mediterranean Cuisine, Lucky Luke's BBQ, Sabor Quacamole, and Domino's Pizza.
- Enjoy door-to-door convenience from grocery store to your home's front door or use UofA transit's direct route home after class to stop on Garland Ave to grocery shop, or dine.
- 1/2 - 1 block to E-Z Mart Gas Station / Convenience Store!
- 1/2 - 2 blocks to beautiful paved NWA Regional Greenway, a wealth of beauty and activity on miles of trail. 10-min bike ride on the trail to:
- UofA campus,
- Lively, colorful Dickson Street,
- The Walton Arts Center, and
- Beautiful Wilson Park where there are gardens as well as picnicking, swimming, tennis, pickleball, frisbee, volleyball, and basketball.
Health, Security & Environment - We've got you covered!
- Smoke-free (Inside and out!)
- Long-life smoke detectors throughout
- Off-street parking
- Insulated steel exterior door with peep hole and exterior light
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® Tier 3 (i.e., best) rated High Efficiency (HE) clothes washer
- Energy efficient warm white interior lighting
- Heavily insulated attic (R-50, a full 12 R-values above building code!) with exterior walls at R-13
- International Dark Sky Association-approved energy efficient exterior lighting
- No application of toxic landscaping chemicals
* * * Northwest Arkansas' original sustainability-thinking rental housing * * *