Rate: 960 Deposit: 575 Avail: Leased
- 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath, 1000 sq ft w/ carport
- Large natural light enabling living room bay window
- Washer & dryer
- Half bath for visitors
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, cooking range, and in-sink disposer
- Carpeted bedrooms, hall, and stairs, with tile floor in living room and kitchen
- Cute storage closet under staircase
- Pet friendly (Pet Policy)
Convenience - Location!
- 100 feet to UofA transit stop - to and from academic campus - 8 min!
- 5 min bike ride to Nomads Trailside, Fossil Cove Brewing Co, Bike Trail Marketplace and Columbus House Brewery!
- Short easy bike ride or walk to grocery shopping at Harps Food Stores and Magasin International Grocery, banking at ARVEST Bank, dining at Eclectic Kitchen, Renzo's Pasta & Steak House, music, dining, and drink at Mojo's Pints and Pies...perhaps outside at its covered patio, or at the patio at Leverett Lounge, and then there's more dining at K-Fash Mediterranean Cuisine, Lucky Luke's BBQ, and Sabor Quacamole!
- Enjoy door-to-door convenience from grocery store to your home's front door or use UofA transit's direct route home after class to stop at Harp's Grocery Store!
- 2 blocks to E-Z Mart Gas Station & Convenience Store!
- 150 yds to beautiful paved NWA Regional Greenway - A wealth of beauty and activity on miles of trail. 10-min bike ride on the trail to:
Health, Security & Environment - We've got you covered!
- Off-street parking
- Long-life smoke detectors throughout
- Insulated steel exterior doors
- Energy-efficient warm white interior lightingt
- International Dark Sky Association-approved energy efficient exterior lighting
- 100% recycled PET (Pop bottles) carpet fibers
- HVAC duct work located in conditioned space, not in an energy sapping hot - cold attic
- Incredibly energy efficient and expense-saving 20-SEER mini-split heat pump for cooling and heating
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated Tier 3 (i.e., best) rated High Efficiency (HE) clothes washer
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated refrigerator
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated dishwasher
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf) toilets
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.50 gallons per minute (gpm) high-efficiency water-amplifying showerhead - not the standard 2.5 gpm!
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.50 gpm vanity faucet aerators - not the conventional 2.0 gpm!
* * * Northwest Arkansas' original sustainability-thinking rental housing * * *