Rate: 2,800 Deposit: 1,700 Avail: Leased
- 4-bedroom, 2-bath, 1,623 sq ft w/ front porch, patio, garage, shaded spacious open backyard
- Gorgeous huge open concept living room-kitchen-dining area meaning lot's of visual and social space!
- Master bedroom w/ full-on suite bath and walk-in closet!
- Laundry room w/ washer/dryer + wash basin and storage space!
- Fully insulated made-over garage w/ extra refrigerator and lots and lots of modern shelf space!
- Modern ceiling fans throughout
- Beautiful hardwood red oak floor in bedrooms and livingroom, versatile ceramic tile in kitchen / dining area and bathrooms!
- Solid wood cabinets in kitchen and beautiful red oak cabinets in bathrooms!
- Lots of BIG double-hung windows w/ screens, closet, shelf, and storage space!
- Quality modern brushed-nickel fixtures and window treatments AND white aluminum blinds!
- Deep comfort-minded and utility cost-saving energy and water efficiency retrofits!
- Large front yard and even larger open backyard w/ fence, large maple shade tree!
- Attentive owner takes care of grass-cutting for you!
- Pet (Cats) friendly (Pet Policy)
Convenience - Location!
- 1/4 - 1/2 block to UofA transit stops - to and from academic campus - 8 min!
- 5 min bike ride to Nomads Trailside, Fossil Cove Brewing Co, Bike Trail Marketplace and Columbus House Brewery!
- Short easy bike ride or walk to grocery shopping at Harps Food Stores and Magasin International Grocery, banking at ARVEST Bank, dining at Eclectic Kitchen, Renzo's Pasta & Steak House, music, dining, and drink at Mojo's Pints and Pies...perhaps outside at its covered patio, or at the patio at Leverett Lounge, and then there's more dining at K-Fash Mediterranean Cuisine, Lucky Luke's BBQ, and Sabor Quacamole!
- Enjoy door-to-door convenience from grocery store to your home's front door or use UofA transit's direct route home after class to stop at Harp's Grocery Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to E-Z Mart Gas Station & Convenience Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to beautiful paved NWA Regional Greenway - A wealth of beauty and activity on miles of trail. 10-min bike ride on the trail to:
Health, Security & Environment - We've got you covered!
- Smoke-free (Inside and out!)
- Zero VOC-emitting ceiling paint, low VOC-emitting wall paint
- GREEN SEAL™, EcoLogo™, US EPA DfE, and CRI™ - certified cleaning products used exclusively whenever reasonably possible, subject to availability, and in that order of preference
- Off-street parking
- Insulated steel exterior doors with deadbolt locks
- Smoke detectors in all bedrooms and kitchen / dining / living room area
- No application of toxic landscaping chemicals
- Mercury-free thermostat
- Energy-efficient warm white interior and exterior Dark Sky-conforming lighting (CFL's and T8's)
- Blower Door Test: Air Infiltration tested out at only 5.2 Air Changes Per Hour! - better than building code for new houses (no more than 7 air changes per hour)!
- HVAC Duct Test: Duct-Leakage-to-Outside tested out at only 6%, better than building code for new houses (no more than 8%)!
- HVAC ductwork sealed and wrapped in R-8 insulation, not the conventional R-6, and located in moderate temperature crawlspace, not a hot - cold attic!
- Heavily insulated attic (R-50, a full 12 R-values above building code!) with exterior walls at R-13
- Heavily insulated crawlspace (R-30, a full 11 R-values above building code!)
- Natural gas fueled water heater set at US DOE recommended 120° F, located in conditioned closet
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated windows
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated dishwasher
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® refrigerator
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated stacked HE clothes washer and gas dryer
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.0/1.6 gallons per flush (gpf) dual flush High Efficiency Toilets (HET)
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm) high-efficiency water- amplifying showerheads - not the standard 2.5 gpm
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.5 gpm faucet aerators - not the conventional 2.0 gpm
- Curbside recycling pickup
- A tree-canopy development program (carbon sequestering and energy conserving)
- Level II (i.e., faster) - Ready charging for Plug-in Electric Vehicles and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
* * * Northwest Arkansas' original sustainability-thinking rental housing * * *