Rate: 2300 Deposit: 1380 Avail: Leased
- 4-bedroom, 3-bath, 1,368 sq ft w/ entertainment deck and front veranda!
- Gorgeous open concept living room-kitchen-dining area meaning lot's of visual and social space!
- Cabinet-filled kitchen w/ pantry having more shelf space than you'll know what to do with!
- Huge bedroom closets!
- Modern ceiling fans!
- Faux wood floors in living room and bedrooms, tile floor in kitchen, dining, and bathrooms!
- White blinds with curtain rods!
- Lots of windows w/ screens, closet, shelf, and storage space!
- Large front yard and backyard including a storage shed for kayaks and the like!
- Attentive owner takes care of grass-cutting for you!
- Pet friendly (Pet Policy)
Convenience - Location!
- "Very Bikeable" - 82 of 100 possible points by Walk Score™
- 1 block to UofA transit stops - to and from academic campus - 8 min!
- 5 min bike ride to Nomads Trailside, Fossil Cove Brewing Co, and Columbus House Brewery!
- Short easy bike ride or walk to grocery shopping at Harps Food Stores and Magasin International Grocery, dining at City Park and Eclectic Kitchen, or on the patio at Leverett Lounge, and then there's K-Fash Mediterranean Cuisine, Lucky Luke's BBQ, Sabor Quacamole, and Domino's Pizza.
- Enjoy door-to-door convenience from grocery store to your home's front door or use UofA transit's direct route home after class to stop on Garland Ave to grocery shop, or dine.
- 1/2 - 1 block to E-Z Mart Gas Station / Convenience Store!
- 1/2 - 2 blocks to beautiful paved NWA Regional Greenway, a wealth of beauty and activity on miles of trail. 10-min bike ride on the trail to:
- UofA campus,
- Lively, colorful Dickson Street,
- The Walton Arts Center, and
- Beautiful Wilson Park where there are gardens as well as picnicking, swimming, tennis, pickleball, frisbee, volleyball, and basketball.
Health, Security & Environment - We've got you covered!
- Smoke-free (Inside and out!)
- Off-street parking
- Insulated steel exterior doors with deadbolt locks
- Long-life smoke detectors
- No application of toxic landscaping chemicals
- Energy-efficient lighting throughout
- International Dark Sky Association-approved energy efficient exterior lighting
- Heavily insulated attic (R-50, a full 12 R-values above building code)
- HVAC duct work located in conditioned space, not in an energy sapping attic
- Energy efficient cost-saving on-demand electric water heater
- 20 SEER (Very high efficency) cost-saving heat pump that cools and heats the house
- Cool Roof Rating Council (CCRC) conforming shingles - Significantly higher solar reflectance
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® Tier 3 (i.e., best) rated High Efficiency (HE) clothes washer
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated refrigerator
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated dishwasher
- Curbside recycling pickup
- A tree-canopy development program (carbon sequestering and energy conserving)
* * * Northwest Arkansas' original sustainability-thinking rental housing * * *