Rate: 1,425 Deposit: 850 Avail: Leased
- 3-bedroom, 2-bath, 1,125 sq ft w/ entertainment deck and both a covered carport and veranda!
- Gorgeous open concept living room-kitchen-dining area meaning lot's of visual and social space!
- Cabinet-filled kitchen w/ pantry having more shelf space than you'll know what to do with!
- Huge bedroom closets!
- Modern ceiling fans!
- Faux wood floors in living room and bedrooms, tile floor in kitchen, dining, and bathrooms!
- White blinds with curtain rods!
- Lots of windows w/ screens, closet, shelf, and storage space!
- Large front yard and backyard including a storage shed for kayaks and the like!
- Attentive owner takes care of grass-cutting for you!
- Pet friendly (Pet Policy)
Convenience - Location!
- 1/2 block to UofA transit stops - to and from academic campus - 8 min!
- 5 min bike ride to Nomads Trailside, Fossil Cove Brewing Co, Bike Trail Marketplace and Columbus House Brewery!
- Short easy bike ride or walk to grocery shopping at Harps Food Stores and Magasin International Grocery, banking at ARVEST Bank, dining at Eclectic Kitchen, Renzo's Pasta & Steak House, music, dining, and drink at Mojo's Pints and Pies...perhaps outside at its covered patio, or at the patio at Leverett Lounge, and then there's more dining at K-Fash Mediterranean Cuisine, Lucky Luke's BBQ, and Sabor Quacamole!
- Enjoy door-to-door convenience from grocery store to your home's front door or use UofA transit's direct route home after class to stop at Harp's Grocery Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to E-Z Mart Gas Station & Convenience Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to beautiful paved NWA Regional Greenway - A wealth of beauty and activity on miles of trail. 10-min bike ride on the trail to:
Health, Security & Environment - We've got you covered!
- Smoke-free (Inside and out!)
- Off-street parking
- Insulated steel exterior doors with deadbolt locks
- Long-life smoke detectors
- No application of toxic landscaping chemicals
- Mercury-free thermostat
- Energy-efficient lighting throughout
- International Dark Sky Association-approved energy efficient exterior lighting
- Heavily insulated attic (R-50, a full 12 R-values above building code)
- HVAC ductwork located in conditioned space, not in an energy sapping attic
- Energy efficient cost-saving on-demand electric water heater
- 20 SEER (Very high efficency) cost-saving heat pump that cools and heats the house
- Cool Roof Rating Council (CCRC) conforming shingles - Significantly higher solar reflectance
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® Tier 3 (i.e., best) rated High Efficiency (HE) clothes washer
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated refrigerator
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated dishwasher
- Curbside recycling pickup
- A tree-canopy development program (carbon sequestering and energy conserving)
* * * Northwest Arkansas' original sustainability-thinking rental housing * * *