Rate: 1,450 Deposit: 870 Avail: Leased
- 3-bedroom, 2-bath, 1,150 sq ft w/ front porch, patio, AND laundry/mudroom!
- Gorgeous open concept living room-kitchen-dining area meaning lot's of visual and social space!
- Cabinet-filled kitchen w/ more counter top and cabinet space than you'll know what to do with!
- Master bedroom w/ DARING full-on suite bathroom!
- Washer/dryer...and in a laundry/mudroom having both a wash basin AND a fold-out ironing board!
- Beautiful hardwood red oak floor in bedrooms and living room, versatile ceramic tile in kitchen / dining area and bathrooms!
- Modern ceiling fans throughout!
- Natural finish solid hardwood red oak cabinets in bathrooms!
- Lots of double-hung windows w/ screens, closet, shelf, and storage space!
- Quality modern brushed-nickel fixtures and window treatments AND white aluminum blinds!
- Deep comfort-minded and utility cost-saving energy and water efficiency retrofits!
- Large front yard w/ HUGE shade tree oak and pine and an even larger backyard!
- Attentive owner takes care of grass-cutting for you!
- Pet friendly (Pet Policy)
Convenience - Location!
- 1/4 - 1/2 block to UofA transit stops - to and from academic campus - 8 min!
- 5 min bike ride to Nomads Trailside, Fossil Cove Brewing Co, Bike Trail Marketplace and Columbus House Brewery!
- Short easy bike ride or walk to grocery shopping at Harps Food Stores and Magasin International Grocery, banking at ARVEST Bank, dining at Eclectic Kitchen, Renzo's Pasta & Steak House, music, dining, and drink at Mojo's Pints and Pies...perhaps outside at its covered patio, or at the patio at Leverett Lounge, and then there's more dining at K-Fash Mediterranean Cuisine, Lucky Luke's BBQ, and Sabor Quacamole!
- Enjoy door-to-door convenience from grocery store to your home's front door or use UofA transit's direct route home after class to stop at Harp's Grocery Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to E-Z Mart Gas Station & Convenience Store!
- 1/2 - 1 block to beautiful paved NWA Regional Greenway - A wealth of beauty and activity on miles of trail. 10-min bike ride on the trail to:
Health, Security & Environment - We've got you covered!
- Smoke-free (Inside and out!)
- Off-street parking
- Insulated steel exterior doors with deadbolt locks, front door w/ peep hole
- Smoke detectors in all bedrooms and kitchen / dining / living room area
- No application of toxic landscaping chemicals
- Energy-efficient warm and soft white interior lighting
- International Dark Sky Association-approved energy efficient exterior lighting
- Blower Door Test: Air Infiltration tested out at only 6.5 Air Changes Per Hour, better than building code for new houses (no more than 7 air changes per hour)!
- Incredibly energy efficient and expense-saving 20-SEER mini-split heat pump for cooling and heating
- HVAC Duct Test: Duct-Leakage-to-Outside tested out at only 3.1%, way better than building code for new houses (no more than 8%)!
- HVAC duct work located in conditioned space, not in an energy sapping hot - cold attic
- Heavily insulated attic (R-50, a full 12 R-values above building code!) with exterior walls at R-13
- Heavily insulated crawlspace (R-30, 11 R-values above building code!)
- Natural gas fueled water heater set at US DOE recommended 120° F, located in well-sealed closet
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated windows
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® Tier 3 (i.e., best) rated High Efficiency (HE) clothes washer
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated refrigerator
- US EPA ENERGY STAR ® rated dishwasher
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.0/1.6 gallons per flush (gpf) dual flush High Efficiency Toilets (HET)
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 2.0 gallons per minute (gpm) or better high-efficiency water- amplifying showerheads - not the standard 2.5 gpm
- US EPA WATERSENSE ® labeled 1.5 gpm faucet aerators - not the conventional 2.0 gpm
- Curbside recycling pickup
- Level II (i.e., faster) - Ready charging for Plug-in Electric Vehicles and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
* * * Northwest Arkansas' original sustainability-thinking rental housing * * *